Information for Year 7 Intake - September 2022
This information is for those parents/carers whose child/ren who have been offered and accepted a place at Hampton Gardens for Year 7 in September 2022.
We will be providing parents, carers and students with a wealth of information in a variety of ways to support with their transition to Hampton Gardens School. Below you will find an update with regards to the Year 6 transition.
- Hold an new intake evening for the student and one parent on Tuesday 5 July. Further information will be sent near to this date.
- Hold a Move Up Day for students on Wednesday 6 July. Further information will be sent near to this date.
- Provide parents and students with an opportunity to ask any questions via Microsoft Forms.
- Hold transition meetings with Primary Schools.
- Respond to Frequently Asked Questions
- Send out a welcome video recorded by the Head of Year to give stiudents a brief overview of our school before their Move Up Day.
Actions for Parents to be completed before 29 April 2022:
- Complete the electronic Admissions Form and provide relevant paperwork
- Read the Home School Agreement with your child
- Read the electronic Student Code of Conduct with your child
- Read the electronic ICT Student Acceptable Use Policy with your child
Further information is available by clicking on the links below:
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com.